cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Pricing : Access Not Made (initilized field).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

In my sales order for a condition type, I am getting message as access not made (Initialized field) and there is a yellow Exclamation mark on one of the field (field name is price group).

I have a condition record maintained, But why I am getting this message.

I have read some threads here and saw my access sequences and went down to table fields, all table fields are correct. (meaning The see komk fields are assigned to document fields).

If this yellow mark comes, is it be configuration error or a data error ?

please let me know. Thank you

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

Check this link where the same topic was discussed

[Access not made(initialized field)|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/access-not-madeinitialized-field-805511]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for your link. it did helped.

My Issue is not yet resolved but I understood the concept, I will implement it and update the forum.

but for now I am closing this thread.

Regards

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Go to the access sequence and check wheather sub-routines has been maintained.in the access sequence or Exclusive box has been checked for any key combination. If it has been checked then remove that check box and then create the sales order. then there wont be any problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank you, Issue is now resolved, the field I used in creating a condition table was wrong, I looked at the description and selected it, there is one more field with same description but technical field name was different.

the Link which Lakshimipathi, pasted was good informative. anyway Srinath, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Regards

Madhu