Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

Iam using 4.7 , for credit mangement

In sales order level when i save the order iam getting credit check says" static credit is excuted"

and VA02 iam not getting this message, any settings needs to be changed

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You wont get in Va02 because the message will show only when you save the order and before saving the order. so as per the standard programme you wont get the error in Va02. you have to try with userexit i think so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I think this is not a EXIT, i have to get message V4 134, it seems this is Std SAP

i want this is in VA02 if credit is blocked

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the answer

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Can you please let us know, how did you resolve it?

Thanks & Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

Check in OVA8 what you have assigned for static check a warning / error / information message . But if you keep the error message then you cant save the sales order , but if you keep the information / warning message then you will get that " Credit Limit Exceeded -

" but you can do delivery and billing .for that order

As this is one of the drawback of static credit check. So kindly maintain Error message option for static check in OVA8

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Iam maintainng static with warnning message, once credit is exceed i will get warnning message while saving the sale order, but same message iam not able to get it in VA02,

i want same warning message in VA02, how would i do this

Request you please help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

At Transaction: VA01, while saving Sales Order, the message that appeared, could be an Informative-Message, informing that a per the Credit Management, maintained for Customer, Check execute; while at Transaction: VA02, as customer might havn't exceeded its credit-Limit, therefore - No Message.

This is my perception, let others put more light on to this.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: For Credit Management related settings, Go-through:

[SD Credit Management|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsd012.htm]

[Credit Check|http://www.sap-img.com/sd030.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

May be the error could be static credit limit exceeded.Go to OVA8 and select the Credit Control Area, Risk Category & Credit Group and in detail screen you will find static in checks. Please de activate the same and then try again to create the order.