cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario in which I created standard SO and then delivery, then Invoice. This is related to intercompany sales process and now if I would like to create intercompany invoice document, system is showing an error "item are not open in delivery document" .

If I look at document flow it does shows "being processed" for delivery document. I have checked all the configs and copy control is being maintained between delivery type & Billing type.

Kindly help me and let me know the clue on how to solve this isue.

Thanks in advance...

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa Bawa

I had the same error or problem when i first configured intercompany sales a year back but i solved on my own by configuring the process once again ( I am not able to recollect what was the wrong customization or wrong settings when i did first which subsequently i corrected it)

I am pasting here with a doc prepared by me on intercompany sales which you have to reconfigure

It is definately a small procedure mistake which you can correct

I hope this will help you

Company codes 1573 and 1574

Sales org 0003 (assigned to CC 1573) and 0009 (assigned to CC 1574)

Dist channel 04 (assigned to sales org 0003) and 09 (assigned to sales org 0009)

Div 00 in both setups that is in MMR it is maintained as 00

Plant 1002(assigned to CC 1573) and 1006(assigned to 1574)

Storage location1002 (in plant 1002) and 1006 (in plant 1006)

Material Balaram Maintained in both the plants

Stock of balaram nil (in plant 1002 ) and 50000000(in plant 1006)

Customer 70000099

Order entered in sales area 0003,04,00

In the order at item level go to shipping details and change the plant to 1006 and storage location 1006 as the automatic plant determination will be 1002

Pricing procedure is RVAA01(for customer)

Maintain the inter company price for the material condition type PI01 in VK11

Maintain the condition record for condition type IV01 in vk11

Save the order

Create delivery

Create transfer order

Create normal F2 invoice for the customer

Now once again go to VF01 and choose inter company billing and give the delivery document and execute

Now an inter company billing is created with pricing procedure ICAA01

NECESSARY CONFIGURATIONS

1. Customer should exists in both company codes

2. Material should exist in both the plants

3. Stock should be maintained in the second plant in this case it is 1006

4. Both the distribution chains should be properly assigned in Enterprise structure

assignment in this case 0003,04 to plant1002 and 1006 and also 0009,09 to plant

1006 and 1002

5. Material should belong to same division

6. Internal customer for inter company billing for sales org is to be defined for the

respective sales org in Enterprise structure definition details for that respective sales

org in this case it is for S.O 0003 it is 70000099

7. In IMG- S.D BILLING- INTERCOMPANY BILLING All the three

Necessary configurations for inter company billing has to be done

8. In assigning organization units by plants for the plant in this case for the plant 1002 you have assign sales areas 0009,09,00 and for plant 1006 you have to give sales areas 0003.04,00

9 You should assign the order types that will trigger inter company sales

10 In the third assignment you have to give the customer created for that S.O same as

Step5

11 Pricing procedure for sales for the customer is RVAA01 and assigned in T code

OVKK for the combination of 0003,04,00,A,1

12 Pricing procedure for sales for the customer is ICAA01 and assigned in T code OVkk for the combination of 0003,04,00,I,1

13 Condition records to be maintained in VK11 for condition types PI01 and IV01

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please follow these steps.

CROSS COMPANY SALES (INTER CO. BILLING)

1. Define doc type IV and assign it to your sales order type.

2. Assign its own sales area to the supplying plant.

3. Create a customer under supplying sales area and assign it to the ordering

sales area.

4. Assign the supplying plant to the ordering sales area.

5. Material should be present in both plants.

6. Assign procedure ICA001 for the supplying sales organisation with Dopp as I

and Cupp in CMD as 1.

7. Maintain the condition record for PI01 with ordering Sales org and Supplying

Plant.

8. Run a sales order and manually enter the supplying plant then do Del, Picking

and PGI.

9. Go to billing first system generates normal invoice and later repeat the same

process in billing to generate intercompany billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have checked all the settings and it seems everything is as per you suggested but still same error.

Regards

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Jan 30, 2009 3:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa,

In your Delivery Document, Please check whether goods are fully picked, while posting goods issue for Delivery. However, I don't think there is any issue with Delivery Document;

As, you haven't experienced any issue in Billing (External Invoice) with reference to Delivery Document - Please correct me, if I am Wrong.

Problem persist in to next step i.e. Billing (Intercompany Invoice) with Delivery Document.

Though, you have already confirmed, I suggest to recheck all settings for Intercompany Invoicing; like,

Transaction: VF04

1. On the Maintain Billing Due List screen, select Intercompany Billing in the Documents to be selected Area.

2. Choose DisplayBillList (F8)

3. Select the delivery document that is relevant for intercompany billing and choose Individual billing document.

4. On the Intercompany Billing (IV) Create: Overview of Billing Items screen, choose Save.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: As per Standard Process, once Intercompany Invoicing done:

The corresponding documents get generated for financial accounting, profitability analysis, and cost center accounting. The margin of the internal billing document will be the difference of the internal revenues (net transfer price) and the material cost from product costing. The accounting document has not been cleared. The document can be cleared by entering an incoming payment, for example (transaction: F-28).

At Intercompany billing the automatic posting to a vendor account with SAP-EDI directly in Financial Accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

As suggested by you I did go to VF04 and there selected the delivery and Individual document processing but still the same error!

I am just wondering if all the settings were not correct this delivery would not be shown in VF04 Billing due with Billing type ZGIV ( intercompany Billing type).

Please comment.

Thanks & Regards

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Are you saying that the SAP EDI will create the vendor invoice at the intercompany sap system automatically? If both company codes are on the same client, can we do this without SAP EDI?