cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE-TRA - To distribute header condition for items

0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Transportation module I have a pricing for freight calculation. I have a header conditions, some conditions filled by pricing tables and other using customer calculation formula. I want that this values gets distribute for all delivery item proportionate to the item value.

When I create the cost document, only the last delivery item is filled with all values.

I informed in all conditions the group condition and the informations below:

Acess sequence filled.

Control data

- Condition class = "A" (Discount or surcharge)

- Calculate type = "B" (fixed amount)

- Condition category = "F" (Freight)

freight costing

- Calc. base = "B" (delivery item)

group condition

- Group condition = "X"

- RoundDiffComp = "X"

- GrpCond.routine = "1" (overall document)

changes which can be made

- manual entries = "D" (Not possible to process manually)

- header condition, item condition, delete, amount/percent = "X"

We are in ECC-6.0 DIMP.

Who will have some tip that can help meu2026 I extremely will be thanked.

Regards,

Cláudia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karim0790
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello !

Have you found the solution to your problem please because I have the same need ?

Thank you in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

Is this pricing procedure in delivery?  If  yes then header condition is putting all the value to last line because there is no value for each line item in the delivery.  You may try to put alternate base calculation routine to 13 then it will distribute it to each line by weight.  You have to make sure that each line has weight. Header condition in delivery pricing procedure need some basis to distribute the value.

Hopefully this helps.

Please reward if helpful,

Thanks

Rajeev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cláudia

header condition, "item condition,"  delete, amount/percent = "X"

In the above untick, item condition, dont maintain access sequence

Scale basis should be B

Now in the document, in condition tab, at the bottom right side, you can see a tab "Activate" After selecting from the top menu bar Goto -- Header -- Conditions" you have to enter the header condition type and click this Activate button. I presume, you would not have done this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lakshmipathi

Thank you for your quickly answer.

The condition type needs to have a access sequence because the values will be filled by TK11. And I selected the "item condition" because without this, the system shows the message: "VT563 - An access sequence is not defined for the header condition". What I have to do to correct?

I adjusted all condition types with scale basis information and created a new cost document, activating the pricing. But no changes: the value distributed only in the last item.

Regards,

Cláudia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Claudia wrote

1.  The condition type needs to have a access sequence

2.  I selected the "item condition"

Standard settings of header condition type should

- not have an access sequence

- not be checked for "item condition" box

Then only if you key in manually, the value will be splitted equally to all item levels. Please make a try and post the feedback

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi, Mr Lakshmipathi

I have three condition type that I can entry values manually and these conditions distributes values correctly by items. But all the others conditions type must be entry automatically by pricing table or customer exit (formula).

I changed one condition type filled by formula, excluding the access sequence and the "item condition" selection. But no changes: only the last item contains values.

I will open a call to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Cláudia