cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting an error while saving the scheduling agreement.

This is IS Auto related version.

After entering all the details required in the JIT related scheduling agreement; when i am trying to save it gives error "Call usages for xxxxand JIT customer xxxxxx do not match" and the system makes an exit. Cant save the agreement

what could be the reason.

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to JITV t-code input your Sold to Party and your JIT customer ID; select that line and click on view / display details.

Here you will have Call Type and "Usage". If the usage is E / S / M then it should be the same in your Sales Agreement.

Go to VA31 T-code input your Sold to Party (same as JITV) and then material and other details.

Then go to header "Sales" tab page. There you will find "Usage". This should be same as your JITV usage. E / S / M. Once this matches; then try saving the document.

Hope this will resolve your issue;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

Check whether following thread has some relevance in your issue:

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: I am also providing link for SAP Best Practice. This will add some value, to your current assignment.

[SAP Best Practice A67 - SA with Summarized JIT CAll|http://help.sap.com/bp_autov1500/Auto_US/Documentation/A67_Scen_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I think the problem is with JITV setting for that particular customer.Go to T.code JITV and check all the settings for the customer.