Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Scenario

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone tel me how many Sender Agrements,RD,ID,Receiver Agrements Reuired for BPM Scenario.

IN PI7.1 they is one more option User Decision. Can anyone explain the usage og this function

How to import Integration Process in PI7.1

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say that the number of objects would range from say 10 to 1000. It is completely scenario dependent. Please search on SDN for doubts related to details of some step type.

Where do you want to import the integration process? If it is about the BPEL import, then the import process is same as that of PI 7.0.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tel me how many Sender Agrements,RD,ID,Receiver Agrements Reuired for BPM Scenario. - It depends on your scenario.........

IN PI7.1 they is one more option User Decision. Can anyone explain the usage og this function - User decision step is for waiting the BPM process for a user to take decision on some step as the user will be notified by the BPM workflow process to take some decision on that stage of the BPM process.

How to import Integration Process in PI7.1 - Importing from IR to ID is same in PI7.1 as in PI7.0

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ground Rules -

You dont need a sender agreement if you are sending something from with in a bpm.

You dont need a receiver agreement if you are receiving something in the bpm.

You would always need a receiver determination and interface determinations for each of the Send step you use inside a bpm.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is some information on BPM using userdecision step and the other steps to e followed.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/userDecisionstepinSAPPI7.1-Part+I

Regards,

Reyaz