cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data-Dependent Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

We are doing Multiple IDOCs merging to Single File using BPM.Following IDOCS were used MATMAS02,MATMAS03.

In BPM,we have used one Fork step, Transformation, and Send step.

we have used correlation in this scenario. in SXMB MONI, we are getting two success flags for the idocs, but we are not getting the output message in MONI.

IN SMQ2 it is showing BPE permanent error.

In SXI_CACHE, we got the below error.

"W-----Conversion From '[NN.]' to '[XC.ZXI_PROXY_SI_COLLECTFILE__0001]' Can Cause Data-Dependent Errors".

Leela.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

The error was solved. In IDOC, i have entered the values wrong. so only i am getting error in transformation step. I have changed the values and executed. Now my scenario was working fine.

Thank u.

Regards,

Leela

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When are you getting this error in sxi_cache? During refresh?

Make sure that the status of your message in sxi_cache is 0.

The problem could also be related to incorrect interface mapping in transform step. Check the workflow through moni -> outbound status column -> click on PE.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Prateek,

I have checked in SX_CACHE, it is showing the status as 0. In graphical flow, it is stopped in the Transformation step.

Regards,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means data is not passed to transformation as expected for source message

Copy the payload and test your mapping in this case may help

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then as I said, the problem must be with the interface mapping. Not just the message mapping, but also check that after using multi-mapping, in the interface mapping, you have selected correct interfaces with proper occurrences. Is interface mapping test successful?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If i tested in interface mapping, it is showing success only. Occurences i have kept 1 for all interfaces. Sender side i am using two idoc interfaces and receiver side i am using one file interface.

In MONI, if i click on PE, it is entering into inbound queue and showing permanent error in BPE.

Could you please help, why this error is comming?

Thanks,

Leela