cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Catalog Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I export catalog , it only brings me details of the related schema (for supplier and purchasing catalog both) .. but i need the product details also.. Is there anything that i can do or any other way to get this ??

thx,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using SAP CCM.

Please check the class /CCM/CL_CATALOG_EXPORT.

SRM-MDM Catalog has standard functionality exporting contents.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are using CCM, in this class what do i need to check exactly ?

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please be aware that there is no specific method of extracting data from SAP CCM, it is generally acknowledged that if you have loaded the data to SAP CCM that you already have this data anyway!

However, if you insist on achieving this then perhaps this will help. There are mainly two (or three) options to retrieve the valuations of catalog items:

u2022 Either you gather some knowledge of cluster database table /CCM/D_VALUE_D, which contains the u201Ccurrentu201D values of characteristics per item u2013 but its access is hard to explain (you should have a look at method READ_VALUATION_DB in class /CCM/CL_CHAR_VALUATION_MANAGER);

o field RELID is 05 for category valuations or 09 for item valuations

o field PROCESS is AI for u201Cauthoring catalogu201D or SE for u201Csearching catalogu201D

o field GUID must correspond to the item / category, for which the valuation should be retrieved

u2022 Or you get the knowledge of relational database table /CCM/D_VALUE_H, which contains the u201Chistoryu201D records of the itemsu2019 characteristic valuations

u2022 Or you get the knowledge of the catalog API to access a specific catalog (using ABAP classes /CCM/CL_CATALOG_MANAGER, /CCM/CL_ITEM_MANAGER and their appropriate data types and structures)

Both u201Ctable accessesu201D have the problem, that these tables quickly contain many records and the records are not selectable via the catalog context.

In this case there must be a u201Cpre-selectionu201D of item-GUIDs, which can be selected from /CCM/D_ITM via field context (the context in /CCM/D_ITM is the GUID of the catalog from /CCM/D_CTLG).

So not such an easy task to achieve, good luck!

Regards,

Jason

Answers (0)