cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update control terminated error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am doing PGI, system is not updating the posting status. It is still "Not yet started" and when I click on "document flow", system is giving a message as "Update control terminated".

Kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

One more request to Mr. LAKSHMIPATI and Mr.Ramanath Raja to give me their mobile number or mail id ,if permissible in the forum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to so many reasons. What I would suggest is that go to SM13, put breakpoints and debug.

If my assumption is correct, already the sale order is incomplete and you have not maintained some data there. Without maintaining those datas, if you try to do PGI, this type of error will come.

So first check whether your sale order is complete. Hope you know how to check that. If not, go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on Edit -- Incompletion Log At the bottom screen, system will display a message. Post what message system is giving.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first place you can check is your number ranges for the delivery documents and it should not coincide with other intervels.

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your immediate response.

I tried a lot but of no use.

Uitimately, I have solved the issue. It was actually problem in the system date which was the cause of error.

If to-day, I am creating the Sales order, system is taking PO date as 16/01/2009 instead of 02/02/2009.

I have checked the system status and there I found log on date is 16/01/2009.

Now, kindly tell me ,how can I change the date, so that system will take the PO date as to-day's date automatically.

I have marked the Propose PO date in the sales document type but 16/01/2009 is defaulted in the order.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please create another order and post the feedback ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

Instead of trying for nothing, I suggest to consult BASIS-Admin/ ABAPer for earliest resolution.

You may find, several threads, where such issues are discussed, few transactions were provided, still no silution. check with:

You may get the Transaction: SM13 or SM14; but its hard to analyse the error and work-upon them.

Let the Job-Expet, do their Job.

Best Regards,

Amit