Empty deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sample order

10CPWX41-KT main item

20 CPWX410W sub item

30 WARPJ01 sub item

10 main item it is not deliverable item 20 and 30 deliverables.

The problem here is system is confirming 10 and 20 items 28.02.2009

Item number 30 system is confirming 02.02.2009.

02.02.2009 user will go to va02 and run the availability check and do the delivery.

Some times what happening is with out running availability check also user take the order number and vl01n open this but system is not populating any items in vl01n with items (Empty deliveries) system allowing to save the document.

User asking me with items system sould not allows to save the document.

One query is generally schdulieline due system wont allow you enter in delivery screen here system is entering into delivery screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your issue no 2 choose your delivery item category( item category in delivery document) and go to t code zero VLP (0VLP) and check for zero quantity maintain B there

Then no delivery will be allowed for zero qty

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

i have tried that one also long back, still system still allowing Empty deliveries.allowing save the document also with out items aslo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

i have tried that one also long back, still system still allowing Empty deliveries.allowing save the document also with out items aslo.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nortel Nortel

I am sure the delivery item category settings will control the zero qty which i mentioned in my earlier post (t code 0VLP maintain B there for zero delivery)

Try to maintain over delivery and minimum delivery blank

But if you are creating delivery without any line items or zero line items still the delivery is getting saved means you have to check your delivery document type settings that is in OVLK order required column maintain X (sales order reqd)

This means the sale order line items will automatically gets copied here

Check this also

Regards

Raja