Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i'm trying to create sales employee without HR

1. if i create sales employee as Partner function - which standard report can be used.

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

Check with Standard report: MCTI

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1 pl let me also known the steps to be followed to create sales employee without hr.

2. is it necessary to assign sales employee in cust master or we need to give in sales order.

PL suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

As the same query is already being suggested by me, i am just referring the link, Hope you won't mind:

[Sales Emp. w/o HR|]

No, it is not necessary to assign sales employee in cust master. You may directly link Sales Employee to Sales Document, say Sales Order, under Path:

SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distributions --> Basic functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using sales employeed without HR module, the problem I am facing is that after saving the sales order when I go and see in change mode after some the sales employees does'nt exist in many cases but some cases it is there, can anybody tell has to what needs to be done, I have already checked in VBPA table only few records are updated pertaining to the "PE" partner function.

Please revert back to me asap.

Kind Regards,

Parvez Khot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCodes MCTI and MC-Q

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi