Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one Scenario,

Ordered material is not delivered material. (Made To Order Scenario)

Suppose A is ordered material and it is combination of B, C and D.

After production of A, we are going to deliver B, C and D separately.

Separate Delivery with separate dates.

But I am getting only A in delivery.

How can I get B, C and D as deliverable material in Delivery Screen?

And for this which are integration points between SD-PP?

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by own.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Your requirement can be fulfilled through Multiple BOM . Mainly when you configure the material A,B,C,D then maintain CS01 for material A and then make sure that for the main item category you maintain delivery group in VOV7. Go to VOV7 and check the box delivery group , then the main item and sub items should also be delivered on the same day.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually when customer orders Material A, after Production Planning only i comes to know B C or D is Deliverable material.

Thats why SD is very tightly integrated with PP. We decided to go for Milestone Billing also.

I want to know, which are integration points with PP for this?

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by using BOM .Where you can create material A with Sub Materials B,C,&D.

with the usage 5..Hope this will serve your purpose.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

Try with BOM process it will fullfill your requirement.

Create A as header material under that you maintain B,C and D materials as component or sub items while creating BOM through CS01 transaction.

Like Computer is header material and Key board,Mouse ,Monitor and CPU as sub items.

When you create sales order after BOM creation if you enter Material A system will explode the BOM and B,C and D material will come in the sales order same will trigger the production after that you can do the delivery for the same material.

Note:- You need to make sure that proper itemcategory determination has been done for those material through VOV4 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achieve this scenario using BOM.

Regards

sankar