Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Webdynpro Bank Details Iview:Delete button no date entry field

SFactor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We want to implement the Webdynpro ESS Bank Details for South Africa functionality. When the user press the Delete button , system date deafults on the screen. Is it possible to add an entry field on the screen where the user can spesify the date from when this record must be delimited on the backend system?

We don't have a problem that ssyetm date is the default date.

Can sombody please help.

Regards

Margariet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SFactor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, PG

Can you please give me more info on how do add the field.

Regards

Margariet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margariet,

First, in order to customise the ESS webdynpro Java iViews you need to be aware that, you are about to change the SAP standard iviews. In order to avoid this you can make a copy of the SAP standard one's and then try to customise the copied one's.

Now, you should have NetWeaver Development Infrastructure(NWDI) installed. Once it is installed you should also install the Netweaver Developer Studio (NWDS) on your computer.

Once you have these two installed, you should deploy the ESS Business Package onto the NWDI by creating tracks. There is a cookbook available on SAP Service Marketplace for configuring NWDI for ESS.

Once you have all the above mentioned tools, have a look at the following blog which clearly explains about the procedure of customising ESS iviews.

/people/vinoth.murugaiyan/blog/2007/08/24/essmss-customization-150-make-it-simple

Also check the following Wiki, this might be useful!

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erphcm/employee%252bself%252bservice

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues.

Dont forgett to contribute points if this is useful! All the Best.

Regards,

PG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margariet,

If you want to add a new field on to your ESS iview, you should do it through NWDS. Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

PG.