cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RosettaNet ERP Content Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm installing the Rosettanet order to invoice business package. In the RN guides you read that you should install the following content in the repository :

-RosettaNet 1.0

-RossettaNet R3 1.0

If I follow the provided link to the download center

( SP and patches / By Appl Group / XI Content I get a long list with amongst others

XI CONTENT PIDX

XI CONTENT ROSETTANET

XI CONTENT ROSETTANET CRM

XI CONTENT SAP_ABA

XI CONTENT SAP_APPL

XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS

XI CONTENT SCM

but not RosettaNet ERP ( which I think is the new name of Rosettanet R3 1.0 )

Under the plain Rosettanet link if find a reference to this Rosettanet ERP but I don't find a doiwnload link.

I think this contains the mappings from IDOC to RNIF standards. Correct ?

Any ideas

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RoelV
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Same problem here...

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

Goto Service.sap.com/swdc>SAP Support Packages>Entry by Application Group>SAP Content>Process Integration Content-->XI Content RosettaNet ERP

Also, refer to the following thread

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I had read this link already. At some point it says

d) Now you should see a list of XI content packages. The interesting ones for you are

XI CONTENT ROSETTANET

XI CONTENT ROSETTANET CRM

XI CONTENT ROSETTANET ERP

Based on your status with SAP you may see all of them or only the first one. If you drill down further, you can download these packages, but you also find some documentation about these packages.

In my case, I see the first and second one but not the third one. Could this be due to 'our status' with SAP and what exactly does that mean ? To which status are they referring here ?

thx

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

If you see the first and second one you should also see the third one. There may be some limitataions with licensing. Check with your SAP Account Executive.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Facing the same issue. Does anyone know what the licensing limitations are about?

Regards,

emile