cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log report in FIREFIGHTER??? donu00B4t show what i see!!!any solutions??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FF 5.20 ,,,the log report dont show me every information that i need!!!

An example,,,if i use the transaction MM03 (like a firefighter) to see the material "12345B",,,

when i execute the log report..only show me the TCODE: MM03 but donte show me what material iwhat i saw!!

If the transaction that i use, is to change or create (MM02/MM01) something,,,the log shows everything about you do with FF id!!!

I need that the report show me too what the FF Id is displaying too!!...

In my enterprise this information is very important to know , especially in Human Resources and MM !!

are there any report that show me that??is possible with FF or not??only shows changes??

Thnks a lotttt,and sorry if my english isnt fluently!!

-

FF ID: FFFI02 Firefighter: XXXX Owner:XXXX

Session Date: 30.01.2009 Session Time: 09:34:04

Reason Code : MM

Reason:

Activity:

| |

-

Tcode : Session Manager Menu Tree Display(SMEN)

Report Name : SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION

|App Server : XXXXXXXXX Time 09:34:25 |

-

Tcode : Display Material &(MM03) ................................but which material?????

Report Name : SAPMMG01

|App Server : XXXXXXXXXXX Time 09:35:11 |

-

Tcode : Material Doc. List(MB51) ...........................but which document????????

Report Name : MB_CALL_MIGO_DIALOG

|App Server : XXXXXXXXXXXXX Time 09:37:09 |

-

Edited by: Atreyu Next on Jan 30, 2009 10:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We ran into this problem, too. So in our end user training, we ask our Firefighters to enter narrative information to explain the activities expected to be performed under the FF ID logon and inform them it is mandatory to input complete data relevant to the activity being performed when using the FF ID. NOTE: This field can house extensive copy / paste information, so for example if you are updating a table, you can copy / paste the needed table entries here. We tested a 10,000 row by 20 column Excel paste successfully.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Next,

I am sorry to say but this is how FF works. I don't think you can see what report/document you displayed using FF. If you make changes then you should be able to see.

FF uses data from CDHDR and CDPOS tables and STAT file. It does not collect any data by itself. FF can only display data which gets stored in STAT file and CDHDR and CDPOS tables.

Regards,

Alpesh Parmar

SAP GRC Manager (PwC)