Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account no missing in sales order-issue

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error: G/L account missing while saving the sales order.

It is available in incompletion log, when i choos that it is going to item conditions tab directly.

It seems related to VPRS condition type, because that sales order related to free goods sales order.

There is no pricing condition type, only VPRS condition type is thr.

Please help us to solve this issue. What would be the reason, is there any costing assignment required?

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please check for that relevant item category whether in Transaction Flow Incompletion Procedure is 24 Free of Charge Item. If not make it to 24 and then try. Hope it helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth,

To analyse the cause of the error:

VA02 --> Key-in Sales Order No. and Hit "Enter" --> Double Click on to Sales Order Line-item --> Tab: Condition --> Sun-Tab: Analysis

on to next screen, For your Condition Type, check what condition records are missing.

This will help you to maintain Relevant Condition Record, to resolve error.

For Example:

In VKOA, G/L might not be maintained for Condition Type: KOFI/ KOFK.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: You may also post the Error-Analysis for our understanding.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth,

This is due to not maintaining the revenue account determination properly so go to VKOA transaction maintain the G/L account assignments with respect to your account keys which are assigned in your Free of charge pricing procedure or your general pricing procedure(which is determined in the sales document.)

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in vkoa transaction as you maintained G/L account against kofk condition type or not .