cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message scheduled on outbound side + automatic reprocessing of messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am experiencing the following difficulty while trying to execute a BPM process which bundles IDocs and sends them.

In development, there were around 5000 IDocs and the process went smoothly. In production however, there where around 15000 sent very weird. They were sent around 500 in the first 10 minutes to XI and then all the others came in less than 10 minutes. This flow might have disabled the BPM process which was configured to one queue.When all the thousand records came, it got jammed and only the first around 500 records got sent and processed successfully, the rest had the flag "Message scheduled on outbound side".I did not see any WS_***** queue in SMQ2 back then. I then modified it to have multiple queues (content based) and then the processing started again, but now it's very very slow. I don't expect to finish reprocessing not even in a week. I suspect there is a retry mechanism in XI based on which this takes place.During this reprocessing I don't see any WS_**** queue either. My questions are:

1) How to cancel or speed up this reprocessing of messages? Please remember I'm in a productive XI environment with somewhat limited authorizations (no access to SXMB_MONI_BPE, but access to SXMB_ADM and SXF_INB_CONF however) .

2) Do you think that I solved the cause of this problem by setting the queue assignment to Multiple queues? Might this behavior happen again when we retest ?

Thanks in advance,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) The messages weren't reprocessed. Because we were in production, there were other messages sent in the meantime.

2) Probably so, but I didn't get the chance to test it and probably I wouldn't because we are trying a different approach now.