Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picking of the varient pricing in scheduling agreement

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

goodmorning

i have a small query i.e when i'm using OR as a document type for my sales order its picking the varient price and all are going fine but when i'm trying to do same for scheduling agreement DS in my sales order its not picking the varient pricing plz help me out wat could be the reason.

in advance thank you

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Jan 30, 2009 9:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Price will get determine in the sales order based on two settings

1.Pricing procedure determination

2.Condition record maintanence.

This may happen for two reasons

1.Different pricing procedures are getting determined for sales order and scheduling agreement.

One pricing procedure may have variant condition type and other pricing procedure may not have the variant condition type.

So check same pricing procedure is getting determine in the both documents or not

2.Condition record may not maintained for the scheduling agreement document type in VK11

So check the condition record maintanence for the variant condition type through VK13 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Doc Pricing procedure for Scheduling agreement.

Goto OVKK and check for the same.

Document procedure (for determining pricing procedure) combination for SAgreement is there or not.

Best Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do the item category determination VOV4 for the combination DS + 0001 = TAC and place the sch agreement. The system will show the varient prices.

Regards

sankar

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sankar

good evening

thanks for your prompt response

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Jan 30, 2009 1:31 PM