cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Trnsprt Faculty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We may be getting a project with a lot of Transportation involved for which we need to include activities like creating (automatically) Shipment Docs based on route, load and type of truck used and calculate the costing and settlement and the like.

I have tried all the documentation given in the forum (which is basic the same document), but it is calculating based on weight, i.e., if you send 100kgs to Haryana, say, system is calculating Rs.1000 for freight and if to send 500kgs to the same place, system is calculating Rs.5000, but normally we will be sending by our own truck and it will cost the same even if you send 100kgs or 500kgs in the same truck. So my requirement is if the material is sent in a truck, the system should capture the cost of freight per delivery, the truck can be carrying material for 2 or more customers. I need the costing per trip, per customer.

I am based in Hyderabad and can anyone of you suggest a faculty who can teach me Transportation at a required basic level, like single (multi) delivery point, or single (multi) destinations, from there I can build on that foundation and proceed.

Hope to hear from some one soon.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This is for the benefit of the forum you have closed all your previous threads as you might have unable to post a new thread.

you have mentioned as since it is a old thread and no more inputs closing the thread

It is your responsible as a forum member if you have solved the issue yourself, then let the other forum members know how you have solved and what is the outcome

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since very old thread and no more inputs, let me thank every one for their help and close this thread here.

Thanks again and regards

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Its possible in SAP you can fix the freight based on per trip, per customer irrespective of the weight,

Regarding faculty, if u are in the field of SAP then i guess you also know that SAP can also be learn by self, just sit in IDES system do Transportation config, and if you will face any doubts you can ask experts in forum.

Check for transport config docs in the forum

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Chabeda for your reply, as suggested by you and as already explained by me in the thread, I have gone through the document given in the forum and it is only making me calculate per Kg for one Delivery document and not for a Shipment document done in VT01n, where the vehicle is going on one route with multiple delivery documents for different customers. I need to capture the cost of that trip and divide it to all the Deliveries done in that Shipment.

Any more suggestions please . . . . .

Regards

Venkat - Hyd