cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close Sales Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a Sales Order for 1000 Tons and we have despatched 990 tons aginst this sales order.

Now what setting I need to do so that system will allow to despatch only balance 10 tons.

Currently system is allowing me to destach more than 10 tons.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant

First option , If you have created the sales order for 1000tons then you can put a Reason For Rejection and close the order . Then again you can create again the sales order for 1000tons.

Another option is go to Zero0VLP and maintain the feild OverDelivery and assign B. ( over delivery is allowed) then as you have created sales order for 990tons at the time of creation of delivery change the delivery qty and picking qty to 1000tons and to Post Goods Issue (PGI) and billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Just go to customer master and change the over and under delivery tolerances under sales data -> shipping tab

Regd

Manoj Topal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check as in delivery item catagory as well, in customer master under shipping under partial delivery u choose what ever u want as per ur requirements.

I hope it may use full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try this by making changes in the field 'Check Over Delivery' in the delivery item category. If this meets your requirement and the message is only a warning...then you can change it to error message. Please try the above and post the outcome.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your sales order and note down the item category and go to VOV7 select your item category and in the completion rule(business data tab) maintain B or C there and try

If my guess is right presently it is maintained as blank change it B or C

If you dont want to send the balance 10 tonnes then use reason of rejection

In Delivery if you want to control it then in the delivery item category details it can be done

T code Zero VLP or 0VLP

Check for over delivery maintain B there(As very rightly said by the Elite friends like Mr.Ravishankar and Mr.Venkatasamy)

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Feb 1, 2009 3:18 PM