cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I am trying to log on to my CRM system it is giving me an error called Runtime error:

SNAP_NO_NEW_ENTRY.Due to this I am not able to run any t-code.Not even I can run st22.In the error analysis it is saying that Table SNAP already contains so many short dumps that it cannot take on any more.My database is SQL server 2005 & os win 2003.How to resolve this error?Pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll get the dump at logon... but that won't stop you from typing a transaction in the toolbar.. so go to SE38 and run program RSSNAPDL. That should make space on the SNAP table.

You need to schedule the SAP housekeeping jobs in order to avoid this and other problems in the near future, see SAP Note 16083

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge it seems to SNAP table is full. try to delete some old dumps and let me know the result.

narsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir but I am not able to run any t-code.How will I delete the old dumps??My os is win 2003 & database is sql server 2005.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check the archive log file size and other logfile sizes. try to shrink the logfiles if need.

narsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check this note 1224089.

narsi