cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DMS Guys,

I just want to ask wheather we can make our own object link or not. If there is any solution let me know.

I Know about standard object link, but if i want to make my own object link then what to do.

Regards

Meenakshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

U can have your own object link. This u can do with some sort of development like identify the object field and screen no and though development link that object with screen no with your document type.

Please let me know if u want further details in this regard.

Regards,

Pramod

Please award points if its useful / want further information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur suggest, if u can tel me how to do and are the steps i have to take, it will be very help ful for me.

Regards

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Abapers,

You can create New objects using the T.code: SE80.

You can make an object link to SAP objects that are not shown in the possible entries list. To do this, proceed as follows:

1. In the standard system, there are already two special screens for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 for the linked SAP object.

You must create two new screens with the same number for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140. The processing logic must follow that of screen 1204 in program SAPLVC130.

2. Create function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = object name) If the object can be classified, this function module already exists .

Otherwise copy the function module for linking equipment DOCUMENT_CHECK_EQUI and change it as required for the new object.

hope this helps you,

Thank You,

Manoj

pls consider points if useful..!!