cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Point- @ Sales Order Header Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to maintain receiving point at sales order header leve shipping tab. When i am trying to choose options it's telling no possible entries. If i want to get here what i have to config. Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to XD02>General Data>Unloading Points>maintain data here.

Now go to Va01>enter the customer no., if you maintain multiple unloading points then system shall give u a pop up of the multiple entries from which u need to select the required entry of your choice,if single entry is given then it will be shown by default in your header of the sale order document. Hope this helps u.

regards,

US

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Pls maintain the entries in the following path.

Go to XD02 tcode and in General data -

>unloading points----> click on receiving points there u can maintain the receiving point and save.

and then when creating sales order for that customer the receiving point will be automatically comes in dropdown.

regards,

ksihore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating a customer master, in general data, select the tab loading point and select receiving points. here you maintain the receiving point.

Regards

sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Customer Master XD02, input the customer code and execute. There in General Data click Unloading Points. There you can see a tab "Receiving Points". If you click and maintain some data here, the same can be maintained in the sale order shipping tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the customer master of the ship to party/sold to party in general data - unloading points the receiving poing field is there are not if not there maintain in the account group then create sales order

i think it was suppressed/display in account group

regards

srini