cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid some user to come to Compliance Calibrator Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

we are working on a massive implementation project having around 100,000 users. Out of these almost 75% would be just ESS and MSS user only. With such a large number of users the synchronisation and batch process jobs would be very resource heavy so I was just wondering is there any automated way we can avoid these ESS and MSS users to flow to Compliance calibrator and be part of CC analysis.

Parveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Parveen,

There would be 2 different aspects to your query:

1. synchronisation and batch process jobs :

For this there is no direct method avaialable but you can

a) probably selectively populate the concerned table

OR

b) Ask if SAP support can provide you with any such script to do this for you (not really sure of this tough).

Also, if this would be only a one time task to update all the users (as you can go for incremental sync, second time onwards), you can also look for tuning the performance parameters a bit initailly - so that the job does not hang in between.

2. CC analysis

For this, what I would suggest is to create user groups and then you can do the analysis by selecting the user group of your choice only, leaving aside all other users.

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 5.3 exclusion object list functionality can be used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

For batch jobs you have to execute in FULL sync for the first time which will be very resource consuming task but from the second time onwards you can execute the jobs incremental basis and seperated by action levle and parmission level.

You can also give user range for batch job. User range will be treated alphabetically.

Now for the Risk Analysis harsh is absolutely right you can create user group then you can Ignore Locked and Expired Users while running risk analysis.

Please let me know for any other issue.

Thanks,

Sudip.