cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature for WEB documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a status in DIR where I need to make a digital signature. If I use CV02n, a small pop up box appears for my SAP user Id and password to complete the digital signature. But the same DIR on the WEB document page if I try to digitally sign I do not get any pop up screen for the digital signature. Do you guys encountered this issue on the web documents?

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paddy

I had encountered the same problem. I had put a query on this last week only. But i didn't get any reply for that. Plz put the solution in the forum if you are able to solve it.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

I am too awaiting the inputs for the same. As I searched around a bit, stumbled across the below information.

Currently the digital signature screens and pop-ups can only be used with a SAP WinGUI and not with HTML GUI. For applications that should run on the SAP portal this restriction also exists (Workaround: Use WINGUI based launch pads for your sample applications).

I did not understood the workaround here, but there seems to some limitation with Dig Sig over webdms or portal.

Paddy