cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO notification mail

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.5 (Extended classic scenario), we upgraded our system recently (support pack)

Before support pack, to generate a approval mail we stop the job (RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP) and we execute the program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP/ RBBP_NOTIFICATION_WF_TEST to generated PO approval mail.

After support pack there is no job scheduled for mail generation, as soon as PO is approved a background task triggered and the mail generated. For custom development we need to add some more text into the mail so I want to debug mail generation process. Since the mail generation is happing in background process I am unable to debug

1.tried update debugging/ background debugging not works.

Pls reply is there any way to generate the mail form class or any program?

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you think the automatic mail is generated from workflow system, then you can go to respective Task and modify the task description to check if mail text is changed. Else you can explore Badi BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI which is called in RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP to modify the text.

Regards,

Sanjeev

0 Kudos

thanks Sanjeev,

i want to debug the mail generation we have put the custom text and that is appearing in the mail but the text has some issues. How i can debug?

regards,

Siva.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wokflow debugging online during system processing is cumbersome and difficult. What I would suggest you can open the Task which sends email. Inside that there might be an object and method which is being called. You can open that object and method in SWO1 and try debugging in test mode.

Regards,

Sanjeev