cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI : Mapping exception error - cause unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! ALL

I am getting a mapping exception error....

However, if i copy the payload and run it through my test tab it is getting processed successfully.

Is there any other way i can debug this issue....as i do not see any problem with payload or the message mapping and I am getting the following error...

**********************************************************************************************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_204: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

**********************************************************************************************************************

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the trace.. you will come to know a better problem area. and let us know what it says there..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! ALL

I did look at the trace, the problem was it was picking up the incorrect payload....as there were 2 incorrect sender agreements....fixed the config scenario, for the right payload to go thru.

Thanks again,

Patrick.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patrick,

As our experts told you can trace by using ST01 and select your ID and start the trace then again test be editing and reactivating the scenario and test it again then you ill came to know if in case any issues.

1. Other way to test the scenario is Goto RWB--> Component Monitoring --> Select Adapter Monitoring --> Then select the TEST MESSAGE TAB and give Interface details inputs or copy or take your pay load from MONI and past here and check and changes are to be made and then test the message there itself .

2. Also as u can test the message in Message Mapping TEST TAB and test the mapping and also parallely do Cache Refresh in SXI_CACHE.

3. You can also check the status of the message in SYSEM STACK of message monitoring this is different from RWB message moni

[http://Host name:PORT/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp]

4. YOu can also trace the message through this system stack also.

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Jan 30, 2009 8:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open index page. Select administration.Select cache overview.in the Single Repository Object Cache Refresh give the software component guid and object id guid.Refresh the mapping.

Regards,

Prakasu

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your mapping 1...1 mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to IR......edit the msg mapping by editing its description.........save it and then activate it..........then go to SXMB_MONI and select your msg and click on restart button........and then see if your msg is getting processed..................if then also your msg is erroring and on taking the complete payload of incoming msg in msg mapping test tab, your mapping is executing fine, then go to SXI_CACHE and do a complete cache refresh......then rerun your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data that is coming into XI is not according to the one expected by your mapping program. Take the entire message (not only the data) from SXMB_MONI and test it in the Test tab of MM or Interface Mapping....don't forget to remove unwanted characters from the SXMB_MONI payload....

Regards,

Abhishek.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Go to the Trace and check out the trace details..

you can also try with updating the cache in SXI_ CACHE and restart the message.

you will get an detail info in the trace of SXI_MONITOR for this message.

in trace please find which field it is unable to produce... if any.

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

As VJ said look at the Trace of the Mapping routine that caught error in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

MK