cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type in Client 20 but not found in 70.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

I have a created a Condition type in sand box in client 20, but when I look at client 70, the condition type is missing. Please let me know ..is some thing has to be done to bring the condition type to client 70.

Thank you

madhu

Edited by: madhu tatikonda on Jan 29, 2009 7:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Is client 70 your Quality server/production server. As condition type is not cross client it will not be available across servers like Access Sequence as indicated above.

Standard procedure would require you to transport your requests (if generated) to QA/prod.

please contact basis.

Dany

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Is client 70 your Quality server/production server. As condition type is not cross client it will not be available across servers like Access Sequence as indicated above.

Standard procedure would require you to transport your requests (if generated) to QA/prod.

please contact basis.

Dany

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Unlike Access Sequence which is a cross client component, the condition type is not a cross client component.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

When you added the condition type in customizing, then I guess the system did not ask you for the transport order.

The reason is because it is a sandbox, you probably have no customizing transport from the system.

Confirm this with your administrator, but that would make sense.

Therefore the correct way is to create the condition type manually again in your customizing client (maybe the client 70 or maybe another one from where you could transport your entry to client 70).

Regards,

Franck