cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery list...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

is there a way to combine two or more deliveries into one in sd (like vf21 for invoices)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, i wud like to understand. why do u want to combine deliveries into one. If the concept is to ship to a customer or multi drop, as suggested by our friend, can combine the deliveries into a single shipment.................

Rgds,

Anitha J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Amit, Csaba and Anitha

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following parameters

-> Payer

-> Inco term

-> Payment term

-> Actual GI Date from Delivery

-> Shipping Condition

-> Account Assignment Group

-> Exchange rate (in case of export sale order)

-> Foreign trade data

VF21 is used for invoice list purpose

NOTE : Before posting kindly search and if not found then post the query

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can't understand your answer. i know that vf21 is used for invoices. i am asking "is there a transaction code to combine two deliveries into one delivery?". (its logic will be like vf21. but it will work for deliveries).

NOTE : Before answering kindly read and if understood then post the answer.

Edited by: sd sd on Jan 29, 2009 7:52 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all know what are the parameters which split the delivery into number of invoices. Those are the parameters i have given

Mainly know why we use VF21 , it is for invoice list

NOTE : First of all know why we use VF21, it is not for billing due list (VF04) , what you asked is for invoice list VF21 which is different

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know very well the difference between vf04 and vf21.

invoice no 1: 9xxxx100

invoice no 2: 9xxxx101

by using vf21, i can combine these two invoices into one invoice (let say 9xxxx102)

now,

the question:

i have two deliveries.

delivery no 1: 8xxxxx90

delivery no 2: 8xxxxx91

can i combine these two deliveries into one delivery (let say number 8xxxxx92) ?

and now,

again the same NOTE : Before answering kindly read and if understood then post the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd sd,

Kindly avoid rash comment about contributors when you are seeking info from forums like this.

Please note that from your first question, no one can understand that you are looking to include 2 or more deliveries into one DELIVERY. Recheck your original question. It's asking how to include 2 or more deliveries into one in SD (!!!) (like vf21 for invoices). Now you know that SD can have any sales documents which can be order, delivery or invoice and not neccessarily delivery only. Since you said like vf21 for invoices, our friend here might have thought it was to combine into one invoice. very logical. Only your second thread talks about combining into one delivery. So please use your discretion, check your thread and then request one and all to give more appropriate replies.

Avoid adding hurting comments under "Note: ", if anyone fails to understand your query try and explain a little more clearly or you can always ignore the reply.

Lets make this place some thing to learn and look forward to.

Cheers

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

Well, I was quite clear with your requirement, by the time you posted the query.

Infact, I tried to find-out anyway to combine Multiple Deliveries in to One Delivery Document; but unfortunately, till time, I haven't found any way.

I tried with Transaction: VG01 - Create Groups (for deliveries), but i think this is not, what you reqd.

I also, searched with few SAP Notes, but no where - Combine Deliveries, is mentioned.

If, i come to know to any solution, I'll update.

Best Regards,

Amit

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yajee,

Kindly avoid rash comment about contributors when you are seeking info from forums like this.

Please note that from your first question, no one can understand that you are looking to include 2 or more deliveries into one DELIVERY. Recheck your original question. It's asking how to include 2 or more deliveries into one in SD (!!!) (like vf21 for invoices). Now you know that SD can have any sales documents which can be order, delivery or invoice and not neccessarily delivery only. Since you said like vf21 for invoices, our friend here might have thought it was to combine into one invoice. very logical. Only your second thread talks about combining into one delivery. So please use your discretion, check your thread and then request one and all to give more appropriate replies.

Avoid adding hurting comments under "Note: ", if anyone fails to understand your query try and explain a little more clearly or you can always ignore the reply.

Lets make this place some thing to learn and look forward to.

Cheers

Venkat - Hyd

I can't understand your comment.

If you read the thread you can see that sd sd spoke about deliveries whilest sri nath didn't undersand sd sd's question, what's more he rebuked him.

In sd sd's second message made clearer what he wanted - sri nath continued to speak about invoices and rebuke sd sd again.

Please read the thread again and after that you can decide whether your comment was rightful or not.

I also tend to commit sometimes the same mistake: to answer a question before reading it carefully. In this case it is my mistake and not of those who posted the question.

In this case I think you're not right.

Dear sd sd,

I agree with Amit Yadav that there's no such funcionality in standard SAP - as per my best knowledge. What you can do is to use transportation modul and combine deliveries into shipments.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 30, 2009 9:30 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba

Sorry I have a second opinion on your comments. Whatever be the case, in no circumstances, you should hurt the members who are trying to help you. Also, it is always not possible that everybody understands the question correctly and for few, it will convey a different message. It is the responsibility of the person who posts the question that he / she should post the question in such a manner that everybody understands what he / she requires.

So I hereby request the member who posted the question to AVOID such comments henceforth and dont hurt with harsh words.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I'd like to ask you to please read carefully this thread again and check what's happened and after that please form an impartial and righteous judgement / opinion.

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 3, 2009 7:58 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After going through the entire thread only, I made this comment. Let me try to justify my stand by explaining with an example.

You post a question and members are suggesting. For me it is not clear but I had given a suggestion. It is upto you to decide whether my suggestion can be considered or not but at the sametime, you should not hurt me for the efforts I took. Maybe politely you can enlighten this but not in harsh manner.

Hope now you also understood what I am trying to convey to this forum members

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After going through the entire thread only, I made this comment. Let me try to justify my stand by explaining with an example.

You post a question and members are suggesting. For me it is not clear but I had given a suggestion. It is upto you to decide whether my suggestion can be considered or not but at the sametime, you should not hurt me for the efforts I took. Maybe politely you can enlighten this but not in harsh manner.

Hope now you also understood what I am trying to convey to this forum members

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

1. The question was not posted by me - even though you state it was posted by me.

2. You stated that you went trough the whole message - if it is so how can you state that I posted the question?

I'd like to ask you to please READ before writing such messages to me. You are making the same mistake as the first "answerer" and first "judge" of this thread

Thanks,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 3, 2009 8:15 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Let me try to justify my stand by explaining with an "example"

I never ever said that you have posted. If you go through this sentence once again, you will notice that I used the word specifically "example", which means, knowing pretty well that you have not posted the question but parallelly what I am trying to convey is not to hurt others. But ultimately, the purpose of my intervention is defeated without any positive result. So I dont want to drag this issue any further.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Please write down black and white what's your problem with me, please specify what is the exact reason you write me your messages.

Please be specific because I can't undertsand what is your problem.

Thanks,

Csaba

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would request to stop the arguments because it doesn't look nice. for others . Hope my dear friends lakshmipathi and Csaba and all i request you to stop .I hope you can also understand . As it doesn't look nice for others

SD SD if you got the answer close the thread

Regards

Srinath