Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Downpayments / Printing of price conditions

corina_hartmann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since we have implemented Rel. ECC6.0 we are not able to print detailed prices in downpayments anymore. The only printable price item is the value from the billing plan, which is transferred into condition type AZWR. All other conditions (such as PR00, various types of surcharges/discounts) that lead to the value in the billing plan and thus to AZWR are not printed anymore. Some time ago I have opened an OSS call and the respons was that this is standard behaviour in the newer releases. In newer releases only active condition types may be printed. Since AZWR deactivates all previous condition types, they are not printed anymore.

Now our customers are not very happy with the fact that they have only a plain down payment value, but no details as to how this value is found (e.g. PR00, freight surcharge etc.). I cannot imagine that we are the only ones fighting with this issue. Also the only workaround presented by SAP was to use USEREXIT_PRINT_ITEM (include RV61AFZB) and to activate all conditions via userexit. To me this does not seem like a workable solution since you can also get inactive prices that are justified (e.g. double PR00 --> only the last one will be active...)

I would be very grateful if anyone would have some hints on how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Corina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The easiest solution would be to handle this in the form (Smartform/SAPscript/whatever you use) or in the output processing program.

Even in 4.7 we had issues with billing output processing, when the pricing conditions were passed to the form inconsistently. So we ended up reading KONV table in the Smartform and everyone was happy after that.

corina_hartmann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

thanks, but how did you do it ? Did you activate all the inactive conditions or reprogram the complete pricing ?

Thanks !

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I understand, the issue here is only with printing, not with pricing itself. As long as pricing is correct on the document, it's just a matter of presentation.

We did not do anything special with the pricing conditions. On the invoice form, we needed to print the net price (NETWR) and also the price before discount and the discount amount separately. After we've realized that pricing conditions are being sent to the form not as expected, we added a KONV table read in the Smartform and then calculated the discounts etc. for printing. It did take a lot of testing, but worked out eventually.

If pricing (and KONV table) is incorrect in the document itself, then it's another matter, where I'm, unfortunately, not an expert.

Answers (0)