cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

What could be impact if i have not mentioned factory calender while creating a sales organisation?

which fields willbe effected?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

The Factory calendar at sales Org level will be used for the Sales Order Processing, whereas the factory calendar at the shipping point level would be used at the Delivery Processing, i.e. impact on pick, pack and all necessary delivery transaction .

Now, Suppose, you have maintained Factory Calendar at Sales Org-level and at Plant/ Shipping Point-level.

If there is any clash, regarding Holidays, maintained in Factory at Sales Org-level and factory Calendar at Shipping Point level; Your Delivery may get effected.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Following are the Transactions to maintain factory calender at:

OVX5 - Sales Organization

OX10 - Plant

OVXD - Shipping Point

OMS0 - Assign Factory Calendar to the Plant and Business Area

Also, check with my Post, regarding Configuring Factory Calenar in to:

[Factory Calendar|]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

The question is regarding the calendar assigned to Sales organisation and repeatedly (and in two threads) you are explaining about calendar assigned to the Plant. Please read the thread properly before answering. There is no problem even if you give wrong answers but the reply should not be irrelevant to the question.

Also please remember that we are not supposed to ask/request for award of points as per the rules of this forum.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You maintain the factory calendar in IMG in Tcode SCAL and assign the factory calendar with plant in IMg while defining the plant in the Enterprise structure.If you dont maintain it and make the standard order you will get an error-"Factory calendar missing or error in factory calendar".

I hope it will answer your query.Reward if suitable.

Thanks

Rishi Balani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

From SD point of view, if you have route determination, Factory Calender in Sales Org will affect your transportation and shipment functions. In fact, this will also affect your ATP functions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi