cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output from Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have customized output type for delivery and assigned it to procedure.

Now i want to see the output at VL01N.

How can i see Output for Delivery note and Packing list while delivery creation (VL01N)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to NACE T.Code>select Output types>select LD00(for Delivery Note) and PL00(Packing List)> rename them as say ZD00 and ZP00>select ZD00 and click on Processing Routines>paste your delivery note smartform developed by your abaper, similarly for ZD00 also.

now again Use T.Code NACE>select V2>Select Procedures>select V10000>click on Control>enter ZD00 and ZP00 instead of the LD00 and MAIL>press enter and save it.

Now maintain condition records using VV21 for both the Output types ZD00 and ZP00.

now create order>delivery>go to VL02N>click on Outbound Delivery>Click on Issue Delivery Output>Select ZD00>click on Print preview to view it on the screen and Print option to take a printout of the delivery note, similarly you can do it for Packing List also.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever you have explained is ok.

But my basic question is,

How end user will see Print Preview and How he will teke Print copy for Delivery Challan and Packing List?

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

If, I have understood your query Correctly, Go to:

Transaction: VL02N --> Key-in Delivery Document No. --> Hit "Enter" --> Extras (Menu-Bar) --> Delivery Output --> Header

Maintain Column-entry as:

Output Type: LD00 - Delivery Note or as you customized

Medium: 1 - Print Output

Function: say, SH

Partner: say, Ship-to-Party Customer No.

Language: EN

Once done, select the complete Line and Click Tab: Communication. Here, Maintain: Logical destination and select Box: Print Immediately.

Go "Back" and Save.

Now, Come-out to Transaction: VL02N and Key-in the same Delivery Doc. No. (Don't Hit "Enter").

On to the same Page, Left-Top, Click Option: Outbound Delivery --> Issue Delivery Output.

A New Window: Output Output, will pop-up.

Select the Line and Click Button: Print Preview (just prior to Tab: Print Options) or Print (Just Prior to Print Preview), at Bottom.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Similarly, you may maintain Output type for Picking.

Transaction: VL02N --> Key-in Delivery Document No. --> Hit "Enter" --> Extras (Menu-Bar) --> Picking Output

Maintain Column-entry as:

Output Type: PL00 - Picking List or as you customized

Medium: 1 - Print Output

Function: say, SH

Partner: say, Ship-to-Party Customer No.

Language: EN

Maintain necessary Settings in Tab: Communication, and Save.

Again come-out of the Transaction and again go to Transaction: VL02N --> Delivery Doc. No. (Don't Hit "Enter").

Left-Top, Click Option: Outbound Delivery --> Issue Delivery Output.

A New Window: Output Output, will pop-up.

Here, this time, you might see two lines: one for LD00 and another for PL00.

Select the Line (for PL00) and Click Button: Print Preview (just prior to Tab: Print Options) or Print (Just Prior to Print Preview), at Bottom.

I Hope, I have answered, what you asked, only. If not, Please excuse.

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

the end user can see the print preview on the system and if the system is connected to the printer then once he clicks on printout option he can take a print of the Packing list and the Delivery note and see for himself.

hope this settles ur question here. If you still have a doubt as to where these buttons are then i shall send you the printshots of the same. Let me know.

regards,

US

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Requirement - Creating new output type same LD00 and program - SDADDN02, need to change the output PDF to open XML

Could you please let me know the Badi/user exit which is used in VL02N-Extras-header

please help on this on urgent basis.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to see the output type when you go to VL01N then go to

Header data->environment ->output->select the output and then check wheather your output is coming or not . If your output type is not coming then check the configuration what you have done

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri nath,

Actually i want to see Print Preview for Delivery Note and Packing list, later i need print also.

I done all customization and created condition record also.

How many ways i can see print preview and get print?

Please reply.

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Please check again with the Transaction: NACE and click on the Application: V2

Now, click on the Tab: Output Types on the application bar.

Create the Output Type and then assign the Access Sequence. Then, click on Procedure. Assign the Output Types to this Procedure and then maintain the Condition Records.

LD00 - Output Type for Delivery Note contains all the line items to be delivered

PL00 - Output Type for Packing List which contains all the items completed the PGI.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have done customization. I have created delivery (VL01N) and i got delivery no. also.

Now i want to see Output (Delivery note and Packing list) at VL02N.

How to see output?

In how many ways i can see delivery note and Packing list?

Please reply.

Prashant.