Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Auction Email Notification Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

We have implemented SRM Live Auction.

For the last few months, Live auction publication email notifications are not generated from the system. This is happening in the production system only, email notifications go out fine from development system and the QA system.

Please let me know what I should to fix this issue.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by: Lahari Veligeti on Jan 29, 2009 4:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check in SOST if any mails are generated. If mails are created but not being sent then you may need to check your SCOT settings.If mails are not seen in SOST, then you may need to look into the output customizing for live auction. Under 'Processing type', check if 'Smartforms mail' is set to Default. Also Check if the Mail id are properly maintained for vendor.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes I have already checked SOST and the emails has not been generated. I know that the vendor email address are setup correctly as well. For testing, I have used my personal email address for a test vendor and it still does not work.

Can you please give some more details on where to check the setting.

You mentioned I need to check Processing Types. Can you please let me where to check that?

This is very strange, as this is working in DEV and QA but not in PROD.

I would appreciate you response.

Thank you again

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SPRO setting Cross- Application settings>Set Out put actions..>Define actions for output.

Select BBP_PD_AUC as Action Profile. Select Action definition and then select 'Processing type' tab. Here you can view the different medium types. Check if the mail is set for default. Also select the line and click on 'Set Processing' line below. This would show you the smartform assigned for processing.

Also pl. do check SLG1. System registers log for output processing and you might see some information there.

Regards,

Sanjeev