cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW T-code to obtain an object list related to a certain user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I´m looking for a transaction where I can obtain all the objects that depend on a user (Ex. jobs, programs).

The issue is that I´m going to delete a user and I´m not sure of the consequences. For example schedule jobs will be canceled if I don´t assign those to another user. So before deleting, I would like to have a list of objects related to that user.

The question is: Does it will happen also to programs or other ¨BW objects¨?

Thanks in advance,

Nina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Jobs check the table TBTCP Via Se16. this will provide you the list of jobs scheduled/Released for the specific user.

Items like Programs and other repository objects, deleting user doesn't effect the processing/using of these objects.

If you not sure, I would suggest to lock the user rather delete, that way you would able to recover if necessary and it also help you down the road for audit trails.

Hope this helps.

Kalyan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll second Kalyan about not deleting users. Lock and expire the user, set the end validity date for all their roles in SU01. You never know when you'll need to refer back to them and auditors ask the oddest questions about things that happenned years ago.