cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to open the data modeller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am not able to open the data modeler for any of the components in the prooject pls assist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Uninstall the NWDS and Re-Install it once again.

Regards,

Lavanya,G

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your .metadata folder has got currupted.

delete it and restart the NWDS then it will create a new .metadata directory and then choose the webdynpro prespective. it will work

Regrads,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have a similar problem. Also, I don't see all my open activities. If I delete my .metadata directory and recreate it can I see all my open activities. Does it effect any of the changes that I have made to the project? Please advice.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well Surya what i can suggest you is to save all your changes locally, revert all the open activities and yes shift-delete .dtc and .dtr folders,may be u need to recreate your work spacec as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akeel,

Are you sure. Deleting .dtr and .dtc folder is as good as you are erasing all your changes locally. Do you have any idea where does the open activities list stored inside the NWDS folder.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

probably when the things hang up in NWDS or dont turn up in the view thats what is intended to be done, otherwise once more solution is to reinstall yout NWDS which would create a new workspace for u,after you are done reimport and recreate your project you are working on refresh the project through the exlorer view

you can find your open activities in the DC perspective ya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Check the following thread..

Regards,

Alamelu

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel,

from when u are having this problem ?

one suggestion is to close the Developer studio and open it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did a coupleof time but nothing is opening nt even th navigation modeller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel,

1) Close your NWDS.

2) Deleti the .metadata folder from your workspace.

3) Start your NWDS with new workspace and import the projects.

or

You might also try with Reset Perspective (Window -->Reset Perspective) option which might resolve the issue.

Thanks n Regards,

Jhansi Miryala