cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning board in MSP (Maintenance & Service Planning)

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looking for people with experience in MSP.

Integrating this part of SCM with ECC with CIF and RFC connections has been done. I can create tasklists, equipments, etc with and without a reference to ECC. This is also the case for maintenance cycles and counter values.

Problem is in the use of the planning board. When initiating a planning run I get the following message:

No activity selected or no activities exist

Message no. /SAPAPO/CULL1806

Diagnosis

The system did not find any valid activities when exploding a PP/DS production data structure.

System Response

The system terminates the generation of the PP/DS production data structure as well as any possible processing of an order.

Procedure

Check the activity structure and the validity of the task list operations.

There are tasklist with activities present for the equipments ander functional locations used.

What to do next?

Arno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi there for myself...

Problem solved.

Selected the wrong kind of tasklist in the maintenance profile. The profile should create slots when triggered by an upcoming event.

The tasklist had to be of type S_MSHD instead of S_MCHD.

Accordingly the activity in the tasklist has to be of type S_MSSACT and not S_MSACT to create slots.

You also have to add resources to the activity (type MSRES) and add these resources to the active planning moddel.

Also keep in mind that the created slots may not be smaller than the planned activities of the check tasklist to avoid planning problems.

Too bad I cant't award points to myself

former_member243834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please do the consistency check on the created task lists.

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

I turned on the consistency check when saving the tasklist. Made a small change in the tasklists and saved them again. No inconsistencies were found.

Problem in the planning board still excists after performing the check.

Regards,

Arno