cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QAC1 and serial numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

we are using Qm togehter with serialized materials. Now when we have posted a GR on a purchase/process order, the stock is received in stock type Q based on the QM settings in the material master. If we want to perform a correction on the GR via transaction QAC1 we receive error message "QA267 - You cannot correct the actual quantity, since a serial number is required". How can we correct the stock without first approving the batch?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bart Maesen,

I am not sure about your query whether serial number managed materials can be corrected for quantity through inspection lot. However your problem may get resolved by some another substitute solution. You can try following if this works for you,

1. I assume you have not posted the stock to unrestricted use.

2. Please find the material document through which GR against purchase / production order has been done.

3. Go to MBST T-Code and put the same material document.

4. This will cancel out your original GR (Letu2019s say this cancelled GR was of 100 EA and you wanted perform GR only for 90EA)

5. The moment you cancel this document through MBST inspection lot will get cancelled and its system status will become LTCA i.e. cancelled

6. Do fresh GR of 90 EA

Best Regards,

Anand Rao