cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Iam new to QM and my client requirement is that he needs graphical analysis for the rejection rate or analysis graph

Is there anything like that possible in Quality module....Please suggest

Does Control Chart help regarding this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear JR

on which point do you need more inputs, regarding graph or the transaction

please let me know

regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Could you tell me about control chart?I have tried generating control cgart and i got a graph also but there is no cp cpk values...

For this i have maintained

MIC Control Indicator i have set SPC and Sampling procedure

Sampling procedure with SPC Inspection as valuation mode

Attached MIC as well as sampling procedure in Inspection Plan with single results in the control indicator

But however in results entry am able to give only one value in the results entry this is one cocern..how do i enter multiple valus for a MIC?

Secondly after maintaining the settings which i mentioned above am getting a chart but ther is no CP Cpk vales Have i missed out anything?

And also why control chart is used?

Could you give me inputs regarding this......it would be very helpful

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

One solution can be use the standard information system reports. Graphs are available there. But not very sophisticated one. Fro eg try the tcode MCXC. Give the necessary inputs. If given 01 inspection type and executed it will give goods receipt inspection with all the statistics. Double click on this and it will take you to the list of materials along with statistics. Now select any one of the material and choose the graph button on the left side. It will ask for parameters to be chosen. You will get rejection analysis there.try with different combinations.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

MCXC Tcode is almost suiting my requirement....thanks for your reply..i have rewarded points accordingly....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide some more inputs to this...