cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Mater Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have maintained the gross weight and net weight in material master as 2KG but when i am processing sales order and checked for icompletion Log, its shows me gross weight and net weight is missing. When i have maintained the gross weight and net weight in material master then why it's not coming in sales order. Please help me out.I will be great thankful to you for this.

Looking forward to hear from your side. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you made the changes to Material Master after finding this error in the sales order. If yes, please create another order and check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your quick response. Got the solution. special thanks to Ramanathan Raja and Sankar S because its not checked in VOV7.

Thanks again to all

Regards,

Bharat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN VOV7, select your item category and check the field relevant for weight and volume. Then the system will display weight and volume in sales order.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your quick response. Got the salution. special thanks to Ramanathan Raja and Sankar S.

Thanks again to all

Regards,

Bharat B

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOV7 select your item category and check weight/ volume relevent is ticked(check box) there in the business data tab

This plays a major role for the same to get determined in sales order

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat

If you are sure that the gross weight and net weight are maintained in material master, as rightly suggested by Mr.Ravi, better create a fresh sale order and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi