Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG Activity -/DCI/LOC_SEND_ACT

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. The transaction /DCI/LOC_SEND_ACT needs to be authorised.

What I have done: I have searched the TSTC table -- but I dont see an entry for this traacsaction or any of the-/dci/--series

2. I am puzzled as to how this authorization can be given ??

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks like something from a SAP partner name space, but it does not have to be a transaction code in the ABAP sense.

Take a look through table TADIR field "object name" to see what it is first.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

In the OBJ coloumn I see TRAN and the OBJ_Name is /DCI/LOC_SEND_ACT - what does this mean ?

0 Kudos

In SU24 I can pull out this as Application --> transaction and no objects are assigned. My question still lies how can one use this ? is this a ' transaction" an object ?

It can however be added to a role thru PFCG--> hence the solution to my question.

Now,

Why is it that this TCD is no tcoming up TSTC ? I always thought only those entires that in TSTC can be brought into PFCG !-Obviously I am wrong .can some one explain why ?

Edited by: george G on Jan 29, 2009 3:15 PM

Ok--> Why its not coming up in TSTC --> because I was limiting the search !- so all questions answered !!

Edited by: george G on Jan 29, 2009 3:28 PM

0 Kudos

That means it is a transaction. Are the same entries in TTADIR and GTADIR tables?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

No entries in the tables you suggested !I

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered