cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest sold materials report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our client requirement is that they need a report that shows highest sold materials report, in that they want to view material numbers as one column. The SAP standard report MCTC gives only column with material description. Can any body suggest any other SAP standard report for this?

Valued answers will be rewarded properly.

SUNANDA.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunanda

There are standard TCodes MCE, MCQ and MC+2. Apart from this, you can also see the sales value in VF05 or VF05N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply. I tried in the T-codes you suggested. But I could not get what I require. Please suggest any other solution for getting that.

Thanks

Sunanda.P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunanda

Definitely MC+Q and VF05 should work where you can generate reports based on material.

May be in MC+Q, you would have seen the item description whereas you want the material code. If my assumption is correct, what you have to do is that from top menu bar, click on Settings -- Characteristic Display -- Key and description so that you can see the material code. Once the report is generated, if you press Shift + F4, datas would be sorted out in descending order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Lakshmipathi,

Got the solution for the issue with your help.

Thanks,

Sunanda.P

Answers (0)