cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in Transfer Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We created the SC in our development system and it has been approved, but the SC is not converted to the follow-on -document, we tried to push the SC by using the Program "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP" and functional Module "BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT", still it is in the status of "Item in Transfer Process ".

Also I checked in the t-code RZ20, I am unable to find the any error message.

FYI: its working correct couple of days back.

Please check and suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have activated the program FBGENDAT for BAPI_PO_CREATE1 for debugging purpose and we forgot to deactivate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

I am unable to find any error message in the T-code BBP_PD, the SC is in the status of I1111--Item in Transfer Process and also in this T-code I am able to see the PO number.

Please advice.

Thanks

Sada

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You might check the following note

Note 899006 - Status I1112 and I1113 even though subsequent doc exists

Note 949162 - Follow-on documents exist, status I1111 and I1113 active

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Are you using classic and do you normally create purchase orders? If so, check that the cart has a vendor, a product category, a price and a quantity.

If the data is OK you can run program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED and it should change the cart status to error, then you can try FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

I tried to delete the entry in table "BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB" , i am getting the message "No table entries found for specified key".

Please suggest.

Thanks

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

First you run Transaction BBP_PD and put your shopping cart and and go inside of the shopping card details and find the actual error in the last of the details and then rectify the error and then run the function module 'BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER'.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First delete the entry from table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB and try resubmitting the SC again using BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER or the FM you are using.

Regards,

Sanjeev