cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agriculture Industry scenarios or best practices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

our company is going to implement SAP in an Agriculture Industry (seed manufacturing).

Please guide me from where i can take the scenarios or best practices for PP and CO modules.

Thanks,

Jasmina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jasmina,

As such, SAP doesnu2019t have Industry Solution for Agriculture. You can use SAP ECC environment to map your scenarios.

Here are 21 SAP Industry Solutions;

1. Aerospace and Defence - including MRO and airline regulations

2. Automotive - including OEM's, aftermarket, sales and service

3. Banking - including customer account, profitability and risk management

4. Chemicals - including unit, campaign, recipe and batch management

5. Consumer Products - including trade promotions, category mgt, mobile and internet sales

6. Engineering and Construction - including machinery, equip, contracting and engineering

7. Financial Service Provider - from deal capture through risk and performance analysis

8. Healthcare - including patient care, bed assignments and treatment strategies

9. Higher Education and Research - including students, grants and budgets

10. High Tech - including OEM, VAR, Contract Management

11. Insurance - including policies, collections, claims and disbursements

12. Media - including advertising, media PLM and managing intellectual property

13. Mill Products - including supply network, delivery schedules and collaborative distribution

14. Mining - including EH&S, bulk material pricing and asset management

15. Oil and Gas - including the entire value chain from wellhead to retail station

16. Pharmaceuticals - including electronic signature, batch controls and recipe management

17. Public Sector - including records mgt, constituent's accounts and grant's management

18. Retail - including strategic partnerships, multiple sales channels and workforce mgt

19. Service Providers - from first customer contact to billing, and performance analysis

20. Telecommunications - including contract accounting and convergent invoicing

21. Utilities - including FERC regulations, load profiling and call centre management

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Muralidhara.

I've already checked them.

In fact it will be very usefull for me if similar project has been implemented to receive base points, specific things (for example what kind of PP will be suitable: repetitive, process etc.)

Regards,

Jasmina

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some of our Indian clients used Production line as a work center in Repetitive Manufacturing. It can either be a group of several processing stations or an individual processing station.

Rate Routings are defined operations/processes whose production quantity is fixed for a period. Thus production rate also defined in Rate Routing. Rate Routings are used in Repetitive Manufacturing.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again. It was very helpful answer.

Regards,

Jasmina

Answers (0)