cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving error message while accessing ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I was trying to configure ITS , i have enabled the webgui services via SICF transaction. associated parameters has been enabled in Instance Profile.

When i access the ITS via

http://hostname.domain.com:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-client=010&sap-language=EN

I'm getting the logon page , but once i provide the credentials i'm getting the below error

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://hostname.domain.com:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SU2 : System error

The error occurred on the application server sgfhlp01_SU2_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SU2 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server sgfhlp01_SU2_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server sgfhlp01_SU2_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 010 -u: ED855718 -l: E -s: SU2 -i: sgfhlp01_SU2_00 -w: 0 -d: 20090129 -t: 060020 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: System error

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Pls help me to resolve the error.

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sivakumar,

You need to check the dev_w0 trace in ST11 for the time of the error. In the example given that is:

-s: SU2 -i: sgfhlp01_SU2_00 -w: 0 -d: 20090129 -t: 060020

So that's System Name SU2, server sgfhlp01, workprocess 0, Date January 29, 2009, Time 6:00:20

Though you should also publish the WEBGUI, SYSTEM, and IAC internet services to your ITS from SE80.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Update to my question, i did check the SM21 logs and found the following errors

Task...... Process User...... Terminal Session TCode Program Cl Problem cl Package

11710 Dialog work process No. 000 ED855718 151.193. 1 K SAP Web AS Problem SDYN

ITS_P 001

The transaction has been terminated. This may be caused by a

termination message from the application (MESSAGE Axxx) or by an

error detected by the SAP System due to which it makes no sense to

proceed with the transaction. The actual reason for the termination

is indicated by the T100 message and the parameters.

Technical details

File Offset RecFm System log type Grp N variable message data

19 56160 n Transaction Termination D0 1 ITS_P 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve this issue? We're having the same problem.

/Greg