cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Content between two CE 7.1 SAP NetWeaver Federated Portals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working on Federated Portal Network of CE 7.1 and want to Sharing Content between two CE 7.1 SAP NetWeaver Portals...

Can any one help me out ..what sort of setting/configuration required to Sharing Content between these SAP Portals.

Thanks & Regards

AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/3e/878ce2eba747e2b065cfb5d4496483/frameset.htm

Looks like the consumer should only be a 7.0 portal (Not CE).

Regards,

Anagha

Edited by: Anagha Jawalekar on Jan 29, 2009 5:59 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup Bharti,

I would like to add here that the CE portal is a light weight portal without full capabilities like KM & collaboration. The Aim of CE portal is clearly to create some content to be eventually integrated in the 7.0 portal.

Theoretically it may be possible to create content federation between two CE portals though. But not sure why you want to have two CE portals in your landscape & create FPN.

Hope you solve your problem and share the solution with us

Best Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup Bharti,

Were you able to create FPN between two CE portals finally??

Just curious to know how it works...

Regards,

Anagha

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah...i have implemetated....

solved by won...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup Bharti,

I am interested in knowing how you did it (what was your difficulty initially and how was it solved), if you could please share the same here it would be great.

Did you do anything different from the usual configuration steps of the FPN which we do between CE and 7.0 portals?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Anagha

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have implemeted in CE 7.1 not in CE 7.0....it was not anything different from what we do in 7.0 portals.......the problem i faced was not able to assigne the Producure role......which because of .........it was not given proper read/wirte permission to the user...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...

Thanks for sharing that configuring content federation between two CE7.1 portals is the same as configuring between CE7.1 portal and EP7.0.