Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD view not displayed after re-deploying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

I have the following problem:

I have created a local DC(i am NOT working with NWDI), deployed it to the development system. Then created a WDApplication i-view & page , then exported a transport package with the iview & page and deployed the application to the productive system.

After doing some changes, i re-deployed the application to the productive system and now the view is not displayed at all!!!

The WD view contains a Page Header UI element & a tray element with some texts in it.

Could the UI elements be the problem????

The re-dployement??

Please help!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

After making changes to your WD application try to deploy it without assigning it to web dynpro iview. i.e.in a separate window. if it successfully deploys in a separte window then there is no problem with your application. and there should be some problem with your iview .

Regards,

Alamelu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did everything restarted the server, created new iview(the new iview does not work either)..

Anything else i could try???

Could it be something with the UI elements i am using??

Edited by: Iria Koutsogianni on Jan 30, 2009 11:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iria Koutsogianni ,

if u change any values in backend system .in that time reload and server mb restart.ofter that re deploye ur i view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iris,

Did you change the Application Name? If this is the change then you have to create the new iView.

If you have not changed it, then try creating the new WebDynpro iView in the Production system for the same application.

Thanks n Regards,

Jhansi Miryala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see it from preview either..

Please help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can chk the preview of View also ...it may give some clearity ...