cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contents of SAPScript form are duplicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been asked to modify a form. The form itself appears to duplicate the same data twice. However when you look at the form there is only one page window! I have made changes to this item and the duplicate reflects the changes as well. Its like this code is being called twice. I have had a look through the program that calls this form (Prog = RFKORDC1) but I cant see any duplicate calls.

Is there anyway that you duplicate the window sapscript within SE71? I am not sure what is making this text print out twice e.g.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| organisation                                         | NAME                                   |
| Document No                                          | 10000048                               |
| UINR                                                 | Date: 28.01.2009                       |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| some text here                                                                                |

| organisation                                         | NAME                                   |
| Document No                                          | 10000048                               |
| UINR                                                 | Date: 28.01.2009                       |
| some text here                                                                                |

any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

If you only have a page window, only two things (I think) can be happening:

1 - this window is called twice in print program

2 - your box and text is inside a text element (a /E statement in the page window) inside your window and this text element is being called twice in the print program.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

look inside the page window logic may be same elements are being printed twice, most probably this is the case happening.