cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem in making ABODE form in Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed a adobe form in webdynpro abap, I set the display mode of the form native and the form layout type is also set to ZCI, but still I am getting dump. The dump says the the ADS call has failed.

can any body help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yesrajkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you ADS connction is active by testing the program 'FP_PDF_TEST_00'.

On successful connection, you should be able to see the version information on the pop up.

Thanks,

Rajkumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked with FP_PDF_TEST_00, it giving the version. but still I am gwetting the dump

The following error text was processed in the system DEV : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server FP-BLR-DQ-001_DEV_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_XSD of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you run the program "FP_TEST_IA_01". (test interactive forms).

if this is working fine then there is some issue in your webdynpro or pdf only.

if the above program also giving some error then ask your basis to do the ads configurations and settings.

all the best.

Thanks,

mahesh.gattu