cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Information Regarding Resource Utilization in PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPDS Experts,

we are using PPDS for Production Planning and as per customer requirement preparing a report where Resource Utilization needs to be shown.

From the standard BAPI :BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2, we are getting the information about the Orders and Resources for a Location / Product combination. But while using the resource Information in the standard BAPI:BAPI_RSSRVAPS_REQUESTLOAD to find the resource overload, system is not giving any result.

I can view the resource utilization % information in PPT1 or through /sapapo/cdps_rept, but how to use the same for our report , not able to find out.

Can someone please help me out .

thanks,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

Could you please try using the function /SAPAPO/REPT_GETDATA_CAPLOAD, which provides you the % values of the utilization for the selected period.

Sample Import parameters could be,

IV_SIMVERID 000

IV_SIMSESSID

IT_RESUID 1 Entry ---> resourse GUID.

IV_START 20.090.131.230.000

IV_END 20.090.301.225.959

IV_PERIOD D

IV_TRANSFER_PAST

IV_TIME_TO_HOURS X

IV_BLOCK_IN_BLOCK_UNIT

IV_ACTIVITY_STATE 0

IV_GET_LOAD_DETAILS X

Thanks & kind regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

the best way to do it would be make a profile in planning book for the resource view where in you can dynamically configure what capacities you want to see. Once the layout is set you can ask the client to refer to it r take a dump in excel and send. If a report per say is definitely required it will be through a development in which you will have to extract the data through an infosource from the planning area and store in a BW cube. Rest i think you know...

Viren