cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit PO Error in Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the problem in limit PO goes in Error in Process once after change the account assignment from cost center to WBS element. I am seeing the error message in RZ20 like below.

Purchase order 4700007423: Instance 4700007423 of object type PurchaseOrder could not be changed

PurchOrder 4700007423: Purchase order still contains faulty items

Purchase order 4700007423: In case of account assignment, please enter acc. assignment data for item

Purchase order 4700007423: Account assignment category cannot be changed for limit items

Kindly any one tells me what could be the reason for this error? Canu2019t we change the A/C assignment for the limit item from cost center to WBS element?

Thank you,

Senn.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating the PO directly or from a shopping cart.

If it is with ref to a cart, then you cannot change the A/C assignment to a type different from that in the cart.

Cheers,

Akash

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per standard, you cannot change account assignment category of limit items in a PO once the PO is created. However you can change the account assignment data like cost centres or WBS elements to a different one.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akesh,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not creating the PO from cart. I am trying to changing the PO.

Regards,

Senn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senn,

You cannot change the A/C assignment type for an ordered PO.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

Yes. You are correct we can not change the A/C category in In change PO level.

Thank you for your valuable answer.

Regards,

Senn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Akash,

Problem solved.

Regards,

Senn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ur "Source of supply" because when we have given the vendor details are fault then it will show error in RZ20 some times as "Purchase order still contains faulty items", also check ur account assignment data whether is completley given are not as there may be some more required fields which you may have not given. we can change the account assignmet category for limit items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lokesh,

Thank you for your reply.

But the source of supply is correct and WBS element is also correct.

Thanks

Senn